Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Sunday Lunch

I am a little late with this post, but I really wanted to share. :)

(O, I'm wearing the dress you gave me, but rest assured that I
only took my sweater off when I got home)

Sunday afternoons with my family at home are second to none. They mean good food, time spent together, and usually, quite a bit of laughter (Gran said, "I am losing my........and then lost her train of thought which gave Dad an insert here moment. He whispered to me "hearing"). Well this Sunday was one of my favorite family traditions of sitting on the back porch to eat lunch.

Originally mom asked me to check if it was too hot to eat outside, but quickly changed her mind to ask dad because she knew no matter what I would say it felt perfect. We decided to eat outside because even though it was a bit warm, it felt good in the shade under the umbrella.

Looks like I was a big hungry and yes that is watermelon. :)

My simple joy for Sunday: time with family, yummy food, and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment