Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jim Hartman

I moved into a new house this Tuesday and I absolutely LOVE it! It was a bit of a risk signing the lease back in July because the house reeked of cig smoke and looked a little rough. But, we had faith(and vision) and decided to sign!

The house turned out beautifully!!! Not only do I live in an awesome house, I also live with three amazing ladies who I love, annnnd I can talk to from the basement through the ventilation system! :)

Yesterday, we heard a knock on our front door. When we opened the door, there was a sweet man holding a huge bouquet of hydrangeas! It was our sweet neighbor Mr. Jim Hartman, ~60 years of age and retired, welcoming us to the neighborhood with flowers from his garden.

We decided to display our flowers in our Christmas tree window.
And the winner of my simple joy for the day is Mr. Jim Hartman!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! So glad the house turned out well in that last week and for your sweet neighbor ;) Enjoy going to Love Circle any time you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i love the christmas tree window!! and i love grandmaw's old table with the flowers on it! what an adorable man!

    ReplyDelete