Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Free

So, I haven't decided how much I am going to post. I think a goal of everyday is unrealistic. Even every other day is a bit too lofty of a goal for me. I actually had no intention of posting today because I have so much work to catch up on. I don't need to waste my time blogging right?

Weeelll, I decided to go to my new favorite coffee shop to do my work because I just can't seem to bring myself to do work at my house. I ordered my new favorite beverage, which was this yummy drink:
A soy latte (don't worry it was decaf at this time of night)

As I was reaching into my wallet to pull out my debit card, I was told to put my money away and given a very sweet smile. I was so confused, but my heart was smiling on the inside. And this is why I had to post today. :)

My simple joy for the day: free decaf soy latte and a smile.

2 comments:

  1. love this story!! also soy hu? you went off dairy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah and my life is being changed and I have more friends...weird. :)

    ReplyDelete