Monday, April 18, 2011

Music, Windows Down, and $100 Tea

It was not the most beautiful day in Nashville, but if you look on the bright side, at least it didn't rain. Due to the lack of rain I enjoyed some driving around Vanderbilt with the windows down listening to The Wood Brothers. I heard in a sermon once that some languages have trouble translating the word "joy." The translation they give joy is a dancing heart. This is the song that made my heart dance today:


Annd for anyone who remembers me purchasing a very small amount of tea for $100, well, I enjoyed some tonight. I think I am getting my moneys worth because this lavender tea made my night!













My simple joys for the day: listening to good music with the windows down and worth while hot tea.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I had a good cup of $100 tea recently too!

    ReplyDelete